Womens Paradigm 4.0 Dynamic Support Road - The Paradigm was inspired by tired feet at the end of the Badwater 135, and this version will not disappoint. It is completely revamped and updated with a knit upper for durability, integrated StabiliPods™ for support, and an Altra EGO™ midsole for resilience and bounce.
The revamped, knit upper and Altra EGO™ midsole along with the GuideRail™ and a full rubber outsole mean this shoe is both comfortable and ready to perform from 1 mile to 100.
- Ideal Use: Road Running, Trail Running & Fitness / Cross-Training
- Maximum Cushioning
- Improves: Natural Foot, Positioning, Toe Splay & Comfort
- Stack Height: 30mm
- Weight: 9.2 oz / 261 g
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Midsole: Ultralight EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Outsole: FootPod™ Outsole
- Insole: 5mm Sculpted Footbed
- Upper: Engineered Knit
- Other Features: Features: GuideRail™, Stabilipod™
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.