Altra's Provision continues its tradition of innovative dynamic support and comfort. The Provision 3.5 features a revamped durable mesh upper and a sleeker overall profile. The built-in heel varusing, GuideRail™ and tripod Stabilipod™ system remain the same and help to enhance your naturally stable foot zones. These features combined with Altra's signature Zero Drop™ platform, FootShape™ toe box, and Fit4Her technology provide a proper, supportive fit that will keep you strong for the long run.
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Weight: 7.9 oz. / 224 g
- Insole: 5 mm Sculpted Footbed
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Midsole: Ultralight EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Outsole: FootPod Outsole with StabiliPod™ Technology
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: Natural Ride System
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.