Meet the Torin 3.5, a freshly updated version of your favorite road shoe. This update features a brand new, super breathable mesh with an integrated tongue and bold color blocking for optimum performance on every run. In addition, the nubuck heel is highly durable and abrasion resistant, while the premium cushioning of the midsole delivers that same luxurious comfort and performance you love. Try out a new pair of the Fit4HerTM Torin 3.5 and step into luxurious performance.
FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX
Allows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed and stability.
Grid-like flex grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex where it needs to for more speed and improved performance.
Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
ZERO DROP™ PLATFORM
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
Unique outsole and midsole pattern maps the bones and tendons of your foot to let it flex where it naturally wants to.
- Weight: 8.4 oz. / 238 g
- Insole: 5 mm Sculpted Footbed
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Stack Height: 28 mm
- Midsole: Ultralight EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Outsole: FootPod™ Outsole
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: Natural Ride System
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.