The versatile, streamlined Arc'teryx Men's Trino Tights are designed for high-output training in cold, windy and mixed conditions. Composite Mapping technology sees water-resistant, windproof and breathable Gore Windstopper fabric used at the front for focused weather protection, while Atreus fabric can be found at the back of the legs to improve temperature regulation and freedom of movement.
- Front: Gore Windstopper (100% polyester, 50D, 222g/m²)
- Back: Atreus (100% polyester, 220g/m²)
- Water resistant
- Quick drying
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish
- Flatlock seams
- Composite Mapping Technology
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted ankle zips
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Wide waistband
- Invisible hip pockets
- Reflective logo
- Trim fit
- Ankle length
- Weight: 310g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.