Warming up, working out and cooling down, the Arc'teryx Men's Stradium Pant is a highly versatile, lightweight training pant for outdoor athletes. Body mapped articulation, athletic fit and e3D patterning deliver ergonomic performance and freedom to move. The air permeable Socora™ fabric has built-in stretch and is treated with a DWR finish to repel light precipitation.
Designed to function on the move as well as in static situations, they feature a ¾-length side zip for easy on and off, even over shoes. Arc'teryx e3D patterning creates a comfortable, streamlined athletic fit. Easily accessible hand pockets stow key essentials.
Socora™ polyester taffeta has two-way mechanical stretch for freedom of movement. Lightweight, air permeable and packable, it has a UPF 50+ sun protection rating and a DWR treatment to ward off light precipitation. These are highly versatile training pants for a variety of conditions and a range of activities. Use them on a cold day's run, warm up in them on race days, or pair them with the Stradium Jacket for a comprehensive post training set up.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Locking zipper pulls
- 3/4 length side zippers
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Elasticized waist
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal mesh pocket located inside hand pocket
- Materials: Socora™—100% polyester, 105g/m². Light taffeta weave with 2-way mechanical stretch properties and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel moisture