Thoughtfully designed for versatility and performance, the Women's Arc'teryx Motus LS Crew is made of Phasic™ SL, an advanced bi-component fabric that wicks moisture and dries quickly. Designed for high output mountain training, the Motus is anatomically patterned and has gusseted underarms for exceptional freedom of movement. The women’s specific trim fit moves with the body and keeps the fabric close to the skin to maximize wicking and performance. Reflective blades at the sleeves increase visibility in low light.
Phasic™ SL, an innovative Arc’teryx next to skin fabric, is a key to the Motus’ performance. Phasic™ SL’s bi-component structure combines hydrophobic yarns with multi-dimensional Phi yarns to elevate the level of moisture dispersion. This regulates body temperature during active phases, and dries faster during rest phases. The knit construction’s mechanical stretch eliminates the need for elastic yarns that can retain moisture, but still allows the Motus to provide a performance fit that moves with the body.
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Women's specific design and fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Long sleeves
- Reflective logo
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- UPF Rating: 25
- Materials: Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.