Clean, smart design and intelligent fabric technologies combine in a performance shirt for fast-paced, warm weather mountain training. The Arc'teryx Women's Motus SS Crew is made of Phasic™ SL, an advanced bi-component fabric that wicks moisture and dries quickly. Designed for dynamic movement of high output training, the Motus is anatomically patterned and has gusseted underarms for exceptional freedom of movement. The women’s specific trim fit moves with the body and keeps the fabric close to the skin to maximize wicking and performance. Reflective blades at the sleeves increase visibility in low light.
When optimizing a design for versatile performance, fabric is essential. The Motus leverages Phasic™ SL fabric’s bi-component structure to elevate the level of moisture dispersion. The fabric regulates body temperature during active phases, and dries faster during rest phases. The knit construction’s mechanical stretch eliminates the need for elastic yarns that can retain moisture, but still allows the Motus to provide a performance fit that moves with the body.
- Moisture-wicking / Breathable / Lightweight / Quick-drying
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Women's specific design and fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Short sleeves
- Reflective logo
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- UPF Rating: 25
- Materials: Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
- Productcode: A5112114