The Ashmei Road Running Socks are not just another pair of running socks. Ashmei reverse engineered these. They started off by thinking what do we want from road running socks. They arrived at 7 features required then set about achieving these.
- Non Slip -The socks are not only designed to fit well the foot with an elasticated arch support, but also has elastication around the heel to stop movement there.
- No Blisters - This is acheived through great fit and well made seams.
- Temperature Regulation - This achieved through using merino wool, which has excellent thermo regulating properites
- Fast Wicking and Drying - Again, merino wool achieves this. Its abilities for moisture movement have been used in other high intensity sports for a long time and the results are proven.
- Comfort - All the above features achive this.
- Easy Care - Machine washable and dry ultra fast so no need to tumble dry.
- No Stink - Merino wools natural antibacterial properties prevent build up of bacteria which cause smells.
These socks have been tested and amended over a period of two years and hundreds of miles until they were perfect. Buy some Ashmei running socks to complete your collection of the finest running apparel in the world.
- Superfine Merino Wool 49%, Activated Carbon 24%, Polyamid 10%, Elastane 8%, Lycra 9%
- Superfine Merino Wool for thermo regulation
- Activated Carbon to accelerate wicking and drying.
- Highly breathable.
- Hand linked toe seam.
- Gripped arch and heel to stop the sock moving.
- Ventilation panels for cooling.
- Specific LEFT and RIGHT foot fitting.
- Machine wash cool 30º
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not use bleach or fabric conditioners
- Line dry
- Stretch back to shape after washing
- Do not dry clean