Bring bounce to your runs with the GT-2000™ 7 running shoe. Specifically designed for longer runs and higher mileage, this ASICS shoe provides guidance and remarkable comfort every step of the way.
SpEVA™ 45 foam to the midsole offers incredible bounce-back characteristics. The FLYTEFOAM™ Lyte technology brings a lightweight quality for comfort and bounce, allowing the shoe to snap back to its original state after every single stride.
Meanwhile, DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ technology brings together two different density midsole materials for smooth overpronation control by imparting essential firmness to the midsole and arch.
GUIDANCE LINE™ technology also enhances gait efficiency for an overall better performance.
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- Gait Type: Stability
- SpEVA™ 45 foam midsole
- FLYTEFOAM™ Lyte technology
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ technology
- Moulded light colour AHAR™ outsole
- Heel plug
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ technology
- Moulded internal heel counter
- GEL™ technology to the fore and rear
- EVA sockliner
- GUIDANCE LINE™ technology
- Jacquard mesh upper
- Regular width
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.