The 25th anniversary of this legendary runner includes the next evolution of the ultra-lightweight FlyteFoam® cushioning: FlyteFoam® Propel and FlyteFoam® Lyte. These two cutting-edge technologies work together to deliver energised cushioning and exceptional comfort from heel to toe.
Count on GEL-Kayano® 25 for a premium and reliable ride that stabilises your foot and fits to perfection.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- ORTHOLITE® X-40 SOCKLINER: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- FLUIDRIDE® MIDSOLE: ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- AHAR® PLUS OUTSOLE: Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- FLUIDFIT® UPPER: ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
Weight: 11.85. Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.