- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- ORTHOLITE® X-40 SOCKLINER: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- FLUIDRIDE® MIDSOLE: ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- AHAR® PLUS OUTSOLE: Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- FLUIDFIT® UPPER: ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
Weight: 11.85. Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
ASICS is an acronym of the Latin phrase ‘Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, meaning ‘A Sound Mind In A Sound body’. And staying true to this philosophy, every ASICS product is made to enable professional and everyday athletes alike to push the boundaries of their physical capabilities.
Innovative from the very start, ASICS’ first pair of shoes, produced in 1949, featured a unique recessed sole design, which mimicked the action of an octopus’ suction cup. They were targeted at Japan’s up-and-coming basketball scene and, despite some notable successes of ASICS athletes in the 1950s and 60s, it wasn’t until the 1970s that the company established itself in the athletics world as a go-to manufacturer of running shoes.
Not content to rest on its laurels, ASICS opened the Research Institute of Sports Science in Kobe, Japan, and has since helped to advance technology in sports shoes and apparel industry wide through studying and analysing the movements of the human body and testing all kinds of weird and wonderful materials.
Today, ASICS is one of the world’s best known makers of performance shoes and apparel and the true runner’s choice, whether at professional sporting events, the Olympics or on a casual run in the park.
You may also like....