The Asics Trail running backpack is a high-tech, durable yet lightweight backpack which contains practical solutions for trail runners, including water storage in the chest straps and an ergonomic fit.This trail backpack is designed specially to help you.
- Keep your gear dry thanks to the water repellent fabric as well as the rain cover
- Stay comfortable with its adjustable ergonomic fit and Innerlock strategic padding on the back
- stay hydrated with a hydration bladder as well as the very practical twin bottle storage in the chest straps
- improve your visibility with reflective details in the packâ€™s fabric
- provide storage with practical solutions for secured as well as MP3 storage
ASICS is an acronym of the Latin phrase ‘Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, meaning ‘A Sound Mind In A Sound body’. And staying true to this philosophy, every ASICS product is made to enable professional and everyday athletes alike to push the boundaries of their physical capabilities.
Innovative from the very start, ASICS’ first pair of shoes, produced in 1949, featured a unique recessed sole design, which mimicked the action of an octopus’ suction cup. They were targeted at Japan’s up-and-coming basketball scene and, despite some notable successes of ASICS athletes in the 1950s and 60s, it wasn’t until the 1970s that the company established itself in the athletics world as a go-to manufacturer of running shoes.
Not content to rest on its laurels, ASICS opened the Research Institute of Sports Science in Kobe, Japan, and has since helped to advance technology in sports shoes and apparel industry wide through studying and analysing the movements of the human body and testing all kinds of weird and wonderful materials.
Today, ASICS is one of the world’s best known makers of performance shoes and apparel and the true runner’s choice, whether at professional sporting events, the Olympics or on a casual run in the park.
You may also like....