The GT-2160 delivers great stability for slight to moderate over-pronation issues. The ride is incredible with a super responsive midsole while the sponge rubber AHAR forefoot delivers great durability but also provides a super feel under foot.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) (RUNNING): ASICS® Design Philosophy. Employs linked componentry that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Guidance Line™: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Space Trusstic System®: This midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System® device and the midsole, allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient foot function
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS® standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability
- DuoMax® Support System: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically
- Dual Density Solyte® Lasting: Employs different densities of Solyte® lasting material in heel and forefoot for improved comfort
ASICS is at the forefront of the world performance sports market as a leading running shoe brand for enthusiasts and professional athletes alike. Whether at a professional sporting events, the Olympics or an everyday run around a park, ASICS is the go to brand for many runners, for comfort, support and a superior run.