The ASICS Womenâ€™s Adrenaline Tight is perfect for all seasons, featuring great moisture handling and ventilation, which are achieved through mesh panels placed in the back of the knees. You are guaranteed great comfort with several features and it looks stylish too.
- Ideal for running in all seasons, the ADRENALINE TIGHT offer excellent moisture management and ventilation through the strategically placed mesh panels in the back of the knees
- Keep you dry thanks to the fabricâ€™s excellent moisture management
- Improve your comfort with the flat waistband and tunneled drawcord
- Offer ventilation and breathability thanks to the mesh panel in the back of the knees
- Prevent chafing with the flatlock stitching and bonded seam on the mesh panel
- Ensure your visibility and safety when running in the dark with the 360 degree reflectivity including the reflective
- ASICS logo on the front and Mt. Fuji logo on the back
- Add a stylish detail with the contrast colour stitching
ASICS is an acronym of the Latin phrase ‘Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, meaning ‘A Sound Mind In A Sound body’. And staying true to this philosophy, every ASICS product is made to enable professional and everyday athletes alike to push the boundaries of their physical capabilities.
Innovative from the very start, ASICS’ first pair of shoes, produced in 1949, featured a unique recessed sole design, which mimicked the action of an octopus’ suction cup. They were targeted at Japan’s up-and-coming basketball scene and, despite some notable successes of ASICS athletes in the 1950s and 60s, it wasn’t until the 1970s that the company established itself in the athletics world as a go-to manufacturer of running shoes.
Not content to rest on its laurels, ASICS opened the Research Institute of Sports Science in Kobe, Japan, and has since helped to advance technology in sports shoes and apparel industry wide through studying and analysing the movements of the human body and testing all kinds of weird and wonderful materials.
Today, ASICS is one of the world’s best known makers of performance shoes and apparel and the true runner’s choice, whether at professional sporting events, the Olympics or on a casual run in the park.