Combine weather protection and trail performance with the Asics Fuji Long Sleeve Half Zip Top, made of three way stretch, wind and water repellent fabric. The sleeves feature comfortable thumbholes.
- Wind and water repellent soft shell fabric and excellent moisture management
- Cocona Mesh panels under the arms and at the back
- Flatlock stitching and bonded seam in the back mesh panel to prevent irritation when youâ€™re carrying a backpack
- Reflective ASICS logo on the chest and reflective Mount Fuji print on the back, as well as triangle reflective inserts that can be seen at 160 meters
- Mesh envelope pockets at the sides
ASICS is an acronym of the Latin phrase ‘Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, meaning ‘A Sound Mind In A Sound body’. And staying true to this philosophy, every ASICS product is made to enable professional and everyday athletes alike to push the boundaries of their physical capabilities.
Innovative from the very start, ASICS’ first pair of shoes, produced in 1949, featured a unique recessed sole design, which mimicked the action of an octopus’ suction cup. They were targeted at Japan’s up-and-coming basketball scene and, despite some notable successes of ASICS athletes in the 1950s and 60s, it wasn’t until the 1970s that the company established itself in the athletics world as a go-to manufacturer of running shoes.
Not content to rest on its laurels, ASICS opened the Research Institute of Sports Science in Kobe, Japan, and has since helped to advance technology in sports shoes and apparel industry wide through studying and analysing the movements of the human body and testing all kinds of weird and wonderful materials.
Today, ASICS is one of the world’s best known makers of performance shoes and apparel and the true runner’s choice, whether at professional sporting events, the Olympics or on a casual run in the park.
You may also like....