The Asics Women's fuzeX lyte is the fuzeX's little sister. This lightweight shoe comes with high levels of protection and cushioning. You can still take on your longer runs with fuzeGEL underfoot, so lightweight it can be spread from forefoot to rearfoot. A true multi sport specialist the fuzeX is the perfect shoe for those seeking a great looking versatile performance product, for the gym, general training or multi-length runs.
- Shoe Category:
- Road Running
- Ideal Use:
- Approx. 255 grams
- Guidance Line®:
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Seamless Construction:
- The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional; stitches and seams.
- 3M Reflective:
- Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System:
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner:
- EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- AHAR ®:
- Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- ComforDry Lasting:
- This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and high level breathability.
ASICS is an acronym of the Latin phrase ‘Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, meaning ‘A Sound Mind In A Sound body’. And staying true to this philosophy, every ASICS product is made to enable professional and everyday athletes alike to push the boundaries of their physical capabilities.
Innovative from the very start, ASICS’ first pair of shoes, produced in 1949, featured a unique recessed sole design, which mimicked the action of an octopus’ suction cup. They were targeted at Japan’s up-and-coming basketball scene and, despite some notable successes of ASICS athletes in the 1950s and 60s, it wasn’t until the 1970s that the company established itself in the athletics world as a go-to manufacturer of running shoes.
Not content to rest on its laurels, ASICS opened the Research Institute of Sports Science in Kobe, Japan, and has since helped to advance technology in sports shoes and apparel industry wide through studying and analysing the movements of the human body and testing all kinds of weird and wonderful materials.
Today, ASICS is one of the world’s best known makers of performance shoes and apparel and the true runner’s choice, whether at professional sporting events, the Olympics or on a casual run in the park.