The Asics Gel Nimbus 15 offers you the very latest technology from Asics in the form of the new FluidFit mesh upper, incredible cushioning and comfort features to serve you well on your longest of training runs or races. With de-coupled Gel in the heel and the forefoot the Nimbus offers protection from the road.
The new Asics Nimbus 15 also has a new Full Length Guidance Line - a groove running along the sole. This extra detail helps maintain the most efficient of running styles even when you are tired and fatigued. Try the Asics Nimbus for a super comfy running shoe with loads of Gel and extra features for better, comfortable running.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) - ASICS Design Philosophy
- Employs linked componentry that enhances the foots natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Double density Solyte midsole - The full lenght double density Solyte midsole features a lower density top layer for improved cushioning and comfort.
- Full Length Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Clutch counter - Exoskelatal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment
- Discrete Eyelet - Improves upper fit while reduces possible irritation
- Biomorphic Fit Upper - Stretch material strategically placed on the upper helps to reduce buckling and the potential for irritation.
ASICS is at the forefront of the world performance sports market as a leading running shoe brand for enthusiasts and professional athletes alike. Whether at a professional sporting events, the Olympics or an everyday run around a park, ASICS is the go to brand for many runners, for comfort, support and a superior run.