Run further than you ever thought possible withthe newest version in the Gel-Nimbus range, specially designed to make you go the distance.
This shoe combines supreme comfort and bounce, with a moulded EVA sockliner that shapes to your feet for the perfect fit, and an OrthoLite collar sponge that provides supreme cushioning with every step.
The Flytefoam technology to the top and bottom literally puts a spring in your step by providing supreme cushioning without the added weight.
GEL cushioning ensures comfort and flexibility, while the spacious toe box and wider forefoot provide essential space for feet to breathe.
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- Rearfoot GEL unit and forefoot non-visible GEL
- FlyteFoam Propel to the top
- FlyteFoam Lyte to the bottom
- Moulded EVA sockliner
- Guidance line
- SpEVA 45 lasting
- New full ground contact set-up
- Neutral Pebax Trusstic for light stability
- Overlay for support
- Two-layer jacquard mesh
- External clutch counter
- OrthoLite collar sponge
- New last, more forefoot room
- AHAR outsole
- AHAR+ heel plug
- 13mm drop
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.