Glideride technology in this sole is the key function in the Glideride shoe. Here is how it works: Improved cushioning reduces muscle load at foot strike. It does this with a combination of Flytefoam technology and Gel technology cushioning.
The stiff forefoot and dynamically curved sole increase running efficiency by reducing the movement of the ankle joint. A lower degree of ankle flexion means other muscles, such as the calf, does not have to work as hard. Too much ankle movement at speed wastes energy. The shoe’s center of mass is closer to the heel, so it’s easier to swing the foot forward.
The rolling motion you feel in this shoe actually propels the foot forward for increased efficiency by reducing the forward movement of the ankle. This lets you run farther with less effort. These characteristics give runners an experience unlike anything they’ve felt before. The Glideride shoe with Guidesole technology lets you conserve energy for efficient runs. It’s something you have to feel to believe.
- Ideal use: Road running
- Flytefoam propel technology
- Guidance trusstic technology
- Gel technology to the rear
- Moulded rubber sponge
- Guidesole technology
- External heel counter
- Flytefoam midsole
- Reflective details
- Ortholite lasting
- EVA sockliner
- Heel drop: 5mm
- Weight: 280g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.