- Stay dry with breathable fabric that is engineered to keep sweat away from your skin
- Promote comfort with an elasticised waistband with draw cord for adjustability
- Support your muscles by way of Core Balance, highly elasticised panel inserts at your waist and lower back for improved posture and easier movement; and by way of Leg Balance, highly elasticised panels at your thighs and at the sides of your knees for cushioning and reduced muscle fatigue
- Gain easy access with a zipper at the back of each leg for easy on/easy off
- Improve visibility with reflective ASICS logo and contrast flatlock stitches for added style
ASICS is an acronym of the Latin phrase ‘Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, meaning ‘A Sound Mind In A Sound body’. And staying true to this philosophy, every ASICS product is made to enable professional and everyday athletes alike to push the boundaries of their physical capabilities.
Innovative from the very start, ASICS’ first pair of shoes, produced in 1949, featured a unique recessed sole design, which mimicked the action of an octopus’ suction cup. They were targeted at Japan’s up-and-coming basketball scene and, despite some notable successes of ASICS athletes in the 1950s and 60s, it wasn’t until the 1970s that the company established itself in the athletics world as a go-to manufacturer of running shoes.
Not content to rest on its laurels, ASICS opened the Research Institute of Sports Science in Kobe, Japan, and has since helped to advance technology in sports shoes and apparel industry wide through studying and analysing the movements of the human body and testing all kinds of weird and wonderful materials.
Today, ASICS is one of the world’s best known makers of performance shoes and apparel and the true runner’s choice, whether at professional sporting events, the Olympics or on a casual run in the park.