Cushioning and responsiveness are perfectly blended into the Gel-Pursue 3 Asics, so you still fell the ground below your feet and get that unbeatable sensation of travelling at speed. Built for neutral runner who tends to pronate a bit later in the run, a stability trusstic in the middle of the shoe will hold the foot straight as it starts to tire. With its GEL cushioning in the back and front and FluidRide 2.0 midsole, this shoe is an excellent choice for the neutral runner who doesn't want to sacrifice stability.
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- Weight: Approx. 245g
- Durable AHAR (Asics High Abrasion Resistance Rubber) outsole which provides cushioning and grip on wet and dry surfaces
- AHAR Ride+
- COMFORDRY X-40 SOCKLINER for improved comfort
- Guidance Line to enhance gait efficiency
- FluidRide 2 for ultimate cushioning and bounce
- Exoskeletal heel counter for support
- Reflective material from the 3M company for night visibility
You may also like....