Cushioning and responsiveness are perfectly blended into the Gel-Pursue 3 Asics, so you still fell the ground below your feet and get that unbeatable sensation of travelling at speed. Built for neutral runner who tends to pronate a bit later in the run, a stability trusstic in the middle of the shoe will hold the foot straight as it starts to tire. With its GEL cushioning in the back and front and FluidRide 2.0 midsole, this shoe is an excellent choice for the neutral runner who doesn't want to sacrifice stability.
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- Weight: Approx. 245g
- Durable AHAR (Asics High Abrasion Resistance Rubber) outsole which provides cushioning and grip on wet and dry surfaces
- AHAR Ride+
- COMFORDRY X-40 SOCKLINER for improved comfort
- Guidance Line to enhance gait efficiency
- FluidRide 2 for ultimate cushioning and bounce
- Exoskeletal heel counter for support
- Reflective material from the 3M company for night visibility
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.