The Asics Women's Stripe Kneetight gives you improved freedom of movement and greater comfort with a soft, stretchable fabric.The stretchable fabric also gives you subtle muscle support for more comfortable running.
- Free your leg movement with a soft, stretchable fabric
- Maximise your comfort with Motion Dry technology that wicks sweat from your skin
- Adjust to you with a drawcord to change the fit
- Look good with a tight fit and a tiger strip design on the sides
- Store your valuables in a zip back pocket
- Motion Dry:
- Motion Dry is a fabric construction that wicks sweat from your skin between fibres in the fabric, keeping you both dry and comfortable.
ASICS is an acronym of the Latin phrase ‘Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, meaning ‘A Sound Mind In A Sound body’. And staying true to this philosophy, every ASICS product is made to enable professional and everyday athletes alike to push the boundaries of their physical capabilities.
Innovative from the very start, ASICS’ first pair of shoes, produced in 1949, featured a unique recessed sole design, which mimicked the action of an octopus’ suction cup. They were targeted at Japan’s up-and-coming basketball scene and, despite some notable successes of ASICS athletes in the 1950s and 60s, it wasn’t until the 1970s that the company established itself in the athletics world as a go-to manufacturer of running shoes.
Not content to rest on its laurels, ASICS opened the Research Institute of Sports Science in Kobe, Japan, and has since helped to advance technology in sports shoes and apparel industry wide through studying and analysing the movements of the human body and testing all kinds of weird and wonderful materials.
Today, ASICS is one of the world’s best known makers of performance shoes and apparel and the true runner’s choice, whether at professional sporting events, the Olympics or on a casual run in the park.
You may also like....