The ASICS Women's Wind Jacket will keep you protected from the elements. The woven fabric is lightweight and eco-friendly that is resistant to wind and rain. It is a convenient and stylish jacket with reflective ASICS logo that give added visibilty and saftey.
- Seasonal embossed allover print for added style
- Reflective ASICS logo for prints for visibility and safety
- Zipped front pockets for storage
- Media port at front for cord management
- Drawcord at hem for adjustability
- Eco-friendly, lightweight woven fabric with water and wind resistant properties as well as moisture management for comfort and performance
- Zip garage provides chin protection from chafing
ASICS is an acronym of the Latin phrase ‘Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, meaning ‘A Sound Mind In A Sound body’. And staying true to this philosophy, every ASICS product is made to enable professional and everyday athletes alike to push the boundaries of their physical capabilities.
Innovative from the very start, ASICS’ first pair of shoes, produced in 1949, featured a unique recessed sole design, which mimicked the action of an octopus’ suction cup. They were targeted at Japan’s up-and-coming basketball scene and, despite some notable successes of ASICS athletes in the 1950s and 60s, it wasn’t until the 1970s that the company established itself in the athletics world as a go-to manufacturer of running shoes.
Not content to rest on its laurels, ASICS opened the Research Institute of Sports Science in Kobe, Japan, and has since helped to advance technology in sports shoes and apparel industry wide through studying and analysing the movements of the human body and testing all kinds of weird and wonderful materials.
Today, ASICS is one of the world’s best known makers of performance shoes and apparel and the true runner’s choice, whether at professional sporting events, the Olympics or on a casual run in the park.