The Asics Women's fuzeX features a seamless upper with a full ground contact outsole for a smooth transition from heel to toe. The fuzeGEL provides responsive cushioning without the added weight while offering consistent cushioning for both short and long runs. A true multi sport specialist the fuzeX is the perfect shoe for those seeking a great looking versatile performance product, for the gym, general training or multi-length runs.
- ASICS fuzeGEL and Rear-foot GEL insert - Full length midsole fusion of ASICS Gel and SoLyte foam
- Seamless Upper - Full one piece stylish lightweight upper
- SoLyte Cap - A rear-foot cap made from ASICS Solyte cushioning foam
- Guidance Line - Neutrally guided vertical flex groove throughout outsole, consistently adapts to each foot movement and any running style
- Flexy Grooves - Horizontal grooves throughout the outsole, increasing towards the forefoot
- AHAR ASICS high abrasion rubber
- Shoe Category:
- Road Running
- Ideal Use:
- Approx. 255 grams
- ASICS fuzeGEL and Rear-foot GEL:
- Combines plush lightweight comfort with consistent rear and forefoot shock absorption. Insert provides extra shock absorption upon heel strike.
ASICS is an acronym of the Latin phrase ‘Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, meaning ‘A Sound Mind In A Sound body’. And staying true to this philosophy, every ASICS product is made to enable professional and everyday athletes alike to push the boundaries of their physical capabilities.
Innovative from the very start, ASICS’ first pair of shoes, produced in 1949, featured a unique recessed sole design, which mimicked the action of an octopus’ suction cup. They were targeted at Japan’s up-and-coming basketball scene and, despite some notable successes of ASICS athletes in the 1950s and 60s, it wasn’t until the 1970s that the company established itself in the athletics world as a go-to manufacturer of running shoes.
Not content to rest on its laurels, ASICS opened the Research Institute of Sports Science in Kobe, Japan, and has since helped to advance technology in sports shoes and apparel industry wide through studying and analysing the movements of the human body and testing all kinds of weird and wonderful materials.
Today, ASICS is one of the world’s best known makers of performance shoes and apparel and the true runner’s choice, whether at professional sporting events, the Olympics or on a casual run in the park.
You may also like....