Long distance running can be comfortable – with the Asics GEL-KAYANO 26 LS running shoe you can stay secure, snug and speedy all day long. It’s got a jacquard mesh upper and heel clutching system for a secure yet breathable fit to keep your feet safe and fresh, as well as LITE-SHOW reflective detailing so you can still be seen when the night draws in. It has a host of gel, foam and rubber technologies throughout the shoe for maximum cushioning, support and durability with the SpEVA 45 lasting to improve bounce and give you a consistent spring while you run. For the overpronators, this shoe is a must-have – its DUOMAX midsole helps to control the inward roll and reduce the risk of flat feet and bunions. For maximum comfort on a long run and in the long run, the GEL-KAYANO is the only way forward: it’s simplicity, optimised.
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- Shoe Category: Stability
- Standard width
- FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology
- DUOMAX™ midsole
- Moulded AHAR™ rubber sponge
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ technology
- External heel counter
- GEL™ technology to the rear
- GEL™ technology to the forefront
- SpEVA™ 45 lasting
- EVA™ sockliner
- Heel clutching system
- Reflective detailing
- Jacquard mesh upper
- LITE-SHOW™ reflectivity
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.