Rack up the kilometres in a lightweight running shoe that’s solid, reliable and won’t let you down on long runs. The GT-2000 5 is the go-to shoe for overpronators and helps you take aim at your running goals at any pace. It keeps your foot supported all the way from the start line to the post-race recovery zone.
- Shoe category: Stability
- Ideal use: Road running
- Designed to be reliable and comfortable for long distance runs. Every landing is softer with visible GEL cushioning in the rearfoot that’s positioned just right for overpronators.
- FluidRide technology provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- IGS Stabilising technology stops your foot rolling inwards too much, encouraging a more efficient technique.
- You’ll also get extra support with internal elastic bands in the upper that wrap around your midfoot. With these bands and a clamp-like heel counter, you’ll enjoy a secure fit throughout your run.
- 3M Reflectivity
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.