You will become to love the lingering winter puddles, rain and even snow with the GT-2000 5 Trail PlasmaGuard. Their water repellent technology keeps your feet dry and protected, so you can concentrate on enjoying the new terrain challenges the change in season can bring.
This shoe is built for medium to low pace trail runners and offers late stage overpronators superior stability. Asics Gel cushions your heel at every footstrike, for a comfortable and supportive ride.
The PlasmaGuard is a nano-technology upper coating which makes the GT-2000 5 Trail water-resistant, preventing it from absorbing moisture and as a result avoiding the gain of additional water weight through your run. This layer does not compromise on flexibility or breathability so your feet will stay comfortable.
The trail outsole ensures uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain while the Fluidride midsole, the latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology, provides the ultimate in bounce back and cushioning characters without adding weight to the shoe.
- Shoe category: Stability
- Ideal use: Trail running
- For late stage overpronators
- For longer, medium to low pace runs
- Trail outsole for traction
- Fluidride midsole for cushioning and bounce back
- Featuring PlasmaGuard water-resistance technology
- Rear foot Asics Gel cushioning
- Ortholite sockline
- 3M reflectivity
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.