For a supremely comfortable run, the Asics GT-2000 8 LS is the stability road running shoe that neutralises your overpronation to deliver the dream run. Thanks to Asics’ GEL technology at the front and rear and an incredibly soft foam midsole, transitions are super smooth, and impact is minimised. The combination of the DYNAMIC DUOMAX and TRUSSTIC systems ensures optimum stability and support while keeping it incredibly lightweight. As well as that, it’s got an engineered mesh upper that’s covered in reflecting detailing to keep your feet secure and well-ventilated as well as visible when the night draws in. Running has never been easier than with the GT-2000 8, you’re guaranteed to have a run so smooth you might as well have wheels.
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- Shoe Category: Stability
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® technology cushioning system
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ support system
- Engineered mesh upper
- FLYTEFOAM® midsole technology
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology
- LITE-SHOW™ reflectivity
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.