Welcome to the contactless world of bPay â€“ giving you the choice of how you pay and making buying fast & secure. At the heart of it is a pre-paid account that links to most UK major debit or credit card.
The bPay key fob gives you the convenience and safety of going about your world without the need for cash or card. Great for the coffee/cake shop stop or if you get caught short and in the need for water. Use the bPay key fob to purchase those essentials or impulse buys of Â£30 or under at thousands of your favourite retailers across the UK, including the London Transport Network. ) Simply touch the fob on the contactless reader and youâ€™re done.
The bPay online hub and multi-platform mobile app allows yous to track your spending, top up on the go and even set up auto-top ups, so youâ€™ll always have money to handbPay is safer than cash and just as secure as Chip and Pin credit and debit cards, with all payments having the same fraud protection thatâ€™s applied to contactless cards.
- Simply link to any Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card, registered to a UK address.
- Use in thousands of retailers across the UK
- Pay for contactless payments of Â£30 or under
- Free app to track your spending and top up
- Top up from between Â£5 and Â£200 at a time
Full terms and conditions can be found at:
- After you buy a bPay device (currently either a bPay wristband, fob or sticker), you can register for a bPay account and link your bPay device to a bPay wallet which allows you to make contactless transactions. The contactless transaction limit is currently Â£30.
- Your bPay wallet is prepaid, so you can only spend money which you have already added to your wallet. You can ask us to return any unspent money at any time via the app or the website.
- You can link up to 10 bPay wallets to your bPay account. Each bPay wallet links to one bPay device.
- bPay devices work using a chip which will expire at least 2 years after purchase. Once the chip expires you will need to buy a new bPay device to carry on using your account.
- You will need to use a Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card registered to a UK residential address to add money to your bPay wallet.
- The minimum amount you can add to your bPay wallet in one go is Â£5 and the maximum is Â£200. The maximum balance you can have in any wallet at any time is Â£200. You can reload your wallet with up to Â£400 a day.
- You can set up an auto top up facility, so that if your balance drops below an amount set by you, bPay will automatically add an amount of up to Â£195 to your bPay wallet, subject to the daily maximums above.
- If you change your mind you can cancel this agreement for 14 days after you register your device by contacting bPay either via the bPay app or the website and bPay will return any unspent money on your account.