Updated with a new no-sew upper for added comfort and a sleeker fit, the men's Brooks Beast '16 road-running shoes remain the most supportive in the line, ensuring maximum stability plus an insanely comfortable, cushioned feel.
Please Note: The Beast '16 runs slightly smaller than previous models. If you are between sizes, we recommend choosing ½ size up.
- Super DNA midsole dynamically adapts to every stride with the ultimate in soft feel underfoot
- Extended progressive diagoal roll bar uses added control to guide the body back into its natural motion pattern
- Full-length segmented crash pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth transitions
- Conformable saddle wraps the midfoot for a secure fit
- Mesh upper manages moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- Ultimate sockliner adds cushioning for a plush in-shoe feel
- Midsole Drop: 12mm
- Approx. Weight: 386g
Brooks do one thing and one thing only: create the best running gear in the world. And free from the distraction of other sports, this allows them to innovate and refine with solely the runner in mind.
Backed by in-depth biomechanical research, Brooks strive to advance fit, feel, ride, style and performance with each new product.
You might not notice every precisely turned tuned groove on the sole of your show or the high-tech weave that makes your jacket so breathable. But it’s that attention to detail, those hundreds of little things that make Brooks gear every bit as exceptional as you.
Whatever you’re doing, wherever you are, when you run you break free of things that hold you back. And no matter your speed, style or where you start, you end up in a happier place. That happy place is Brooks’ North Star, and it guides everything they do to inspire you and be active.