Trail-specific technologies, including a four-point pivot that acts like a personalized suspension system on tough terrain, a ballistic rock shield to protect your feet from hazards and a rugged outsole for great traction on wet surfaces, give protection and peace of mind during your run. This Brooks Cascadia 11 edition has a novel forefoot that imparts improved durability.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Four-Point Pivot Posts create a stabilizing suspension system
- Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Forefoot ballistic rock shield adds extra protection against potential surface hazards.
- Rugged outsole provides great traction on wet surfaces and tricky terrain
- Moisture-management mesh upper lets your feet breathe
- Arch: Medium, High
- Support Level: Neutral
- Midsole Drop: 10 mm
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Offroad/ Trail
- Approx. 335g
- Ballistic rock shield:
- Toughened thermoplastic EVA sheath between the outsole and midsole protects the forefoot by spreading out point loads from sharp objects.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole:
- DNA technology cushioning system blended with the BioMoGo midsole to provide adaptive cushioning throughout the midsole vs. just in the heel and forefoot.
- Four-Point Pivot Posts:
- Four-Point Pivot Posts create a stabilizing suspension system, like 4-wheel-drive for your feet.
- A technology that customizes your foot's lay-down to provide amazing cushion and smooth heel-to-toe transition throughout the run.
- Productcode: L1314483