Trail-specific technologies, including a four-point pivot that acts like a personalized suspension system on tough terrain, a ballistic rock shield to protect your feet from hazards and a rugged outsole for great traction on wet surfaces, give protection and peace of mind during your run. This Brooks Cascadia 11 edition has a novel forefoot that imparts improved durability.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Four-Point Pivot Posts create a stabilizing suspension system
- Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Forefoot ballistic rock shield adds extra protection against potential surface hazards.
- Rugged outsole provides great traction on wet surfaces and tricky terrain
- Moisture-management mesh upper lets your feet breathe
- Arch: Medium, High
- Support Level: Neutral
- Midsole Drop: 10 mm
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Offroad/ Trail
- Approx. 335g
- Ballistic rock shield:
- Toughened thermoplastic EVA sheath between the outsole and midsole protects the forefoot by spreading out point loads from sharp objects.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole:
- DNA technology cushioning system blended with the BioMoGo midsole to provide adaptive cushioning throughout the midsole vs. just in the heel and forefoot.
- Four-Point Pivot Posts:
- Four-Point Pivot Posts create a stabilizing suspension system, like 4-wheel-drive for your feet.
- A technology that customizes your foot's lay-down to provide amazing cushion and smooth heel-to-toe transition throughout the run.
- Productcode: L1314483
As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men’s and women’s running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 60 countries worldwide, Brooks are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running longer, farther, faster and happier.