For nearly a generation, runners have entrusted the Brooks Adrenaline GTS series. Thanks to the supportive Progressive Diagonal Rollbar, your body is guided into its natural alignment and the DNA midsole dynamically adapts to every step.
Experience the smoothest heel-to-toe transitions of your life with the Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad. With its plush underfoot, streamlined design and balancing, stable and reliable support, this shoe is the best yet of the Adrenaline series.
- Deeper V-Groove offers better release, improving the shoe's transition and making it feel more cushioned underfoot
- Conformable saddle with adjustable eyelets pulls from the heel for a more secure and customisable fit
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) for added support
- Full-length segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Moisture-management mesh upper keeps feet cool and dry
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Road/Track Running
- Approx. 315g
- BioMoGo DNA midsole:
- DNA technology cushioning system blended with the BioMoGo midsole to provide adaptive cushioning throughout the midsole vs. just in the heel and forefoot.
- Segmented Crash Pad:
- A technology which customizes your foot's lay-down to provide amazing cushion and smooth heel-to-toe transition throughout the run.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar:
- A tri-density midsole with an internal post that allows for pronation control and delivers a smooth transition from the midstance to propulsion phase. Ideal for runners who overpronate.
You may also like....