Everything under control - The Brooks Beast is the right shoe mainly for tall, heavy runners and overpronators. The flagship in the control category provides maximum stability whilst remaining flexible in the forefoot, making the Beast a very run-able control shoe. Full-length Brooks DNA technology provides every runner with an individual amount of cushioning where it counts: in the forefoot, mid-foot and heel, perfect for assured training runs on trails and roads.
- More cushion than ever! Updated design wraps your foot for a glove-like fit
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar provides maximum control
- Brooks DNA midsole adapts to your stride for custom cushioning and stability
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad creates smooth heel-to-toe transition with every step
- Moisture-Management Element Mesh in the upper and sockliner help keep your feet cool and comfortable
- Shoe Category: Motion Control
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- Weight: Approx. 397 grams
Brooks do one thing and one thing only: create the best running gear in the world. And free from the distraction of other sports, this allows them to innovate and refine with solely the runner in mind.
Backed by in-depth biomechanical research, Brooks strive to advance fit, feel, ride, style and performance with each new product.
You might not notice every precisely turned tuned groove on the sole of your show or the high-tech weave that makes your jacket so breathable. But it’s that attention to detail, those hundreds of little things that make Brooks gear every bit as exceptional as you.
Whatever you’re doing, wherever you are, when you run you break free of things that hold you back. And no matter your speed, style or where you start, you end up in a happier place. That happy place is Brooks’ North Star, and it guides everything they do to inspire you and be active.