Everything under control - The Brooks Beast is the right shoe mainly for tall, heavy runners and overpronators. The flagship in the control category provides maximum stability whilst remaining flexible in the forefoot, making the Beast a very run-able control shoe. Full-length Brooks DNA technology provides every runner with an individual amount of cushioning where it counts: in the forefoot, mid-foot and heel, perfect for assured training runs on trails and roads.
- More cushion than ever! Updated design wraps your foot for a glove-like fit
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar provides maximum control
- Brooks DNA midsole adapts to your stride for custom cushioning and stability
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad creates smooth heel-to-toe transition with every step
- Moisture-Management Element Mesh in the upper and sockliner help keep your feet cool and comfortable
- Shoe Category: Motion Control
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- Weight: Approx. 397 grams
As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men’s and women’s running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 60 countries worldwide, Brooks are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running longer, farther, faster and happier.