Over hill, over dale, when you hit the dusty trail, hit it in the new Brooks Cascadia 10 men's trail-running shoe. Built with a 4-point pivot posting system that provides increased flexibility and adaptability on tricky terrain, and a ballistic rock shield which sounds awesome and is awesome when it comes to protecting your foot from trail hazards. The full-length, segmented crash pad allows for ideal ground contact from foot-strike to toe-off and the adaptive BioMoGo DNA midsole gives you custom cushioning. Conformable saddle construction in the upper, plus moisture management fabric and hydrophobic foam all come together to create a rugged, comfortable, lightweight trail running super-shoe.
- Shoe Category
- Trail Running
- Approx. 329grams
- BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptive cushioning
- Heel and forefoot pivot posts give you ultimate control
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad allows smooth transitions
- Forefoot ballistic rock shield adds extra protection
- Moisture-management mesh upper lets your feet breather
As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men’s and women’s running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 60 countries worldwide, Brooks are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running longer, farther, faster and happier.