A new plush interior, fully-segmented crash pad, soft, protective cushioning and refined, engineered mesh upper allow the Ghost 9 running shoe by Brooks to give you an incredibly smooth ride. With a supported, adaptable fit that feels lighter than ever before, you'll want to experience the comfort of these shoes even when not heading out for a run.
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Ideal Use: Road Running /Track Running
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any footlanding and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Omega Flex Grooves optimize flexibility
- Engineered mesh strategically provides structure or stretchwhere needed and enhances breathability
- Weight: Approx. 300g
Brooks do one thing and one thing only: create the best running gear in the world. And free from the distraction of other sports, this allows them to innovate and refine with solely the runner in mind.
Backed by in-depth biomechanical research, Brooks strive to advance fit, feel, ride, style and performance with each new product.
You might not notice every precisely turned tuned groove on the sole of your show or the high-tech weave that makes your jacket so breathable. But it’s that attention to detail, those hundreds of little things that make Brooks gear every bit as exceptional as you.
Whatever you’re doing, wherever you are, when you run you break free of things that hold you back. And no matter your speed, style or where you start, you end up in a happier place. That happy place is Brooks’ North Star, and it guides everything they do to inspire you and be active.