The Brooks Glycerin®10 looks absolutely fantastic and even tops its forerunner. The name printed along the side is eye-catching. But the Glycerin 10 is not only a looker. This shoe is in demand with beginners and hardcore runners alike. Medium heavy to heavy runners can rely on its features when they are training. The adaptive cushioning system as well as three different midsole densities promote an even more individual performance. Your brief training run may end up being a little longer - not a problem with the Glycerin though.
- DNA cushioning runs from your heels to your toes, providing a smooth, adaptive layer of comfort that also disperses shock on impact
- BioMoGo™ midsoles that add another level of comfort and are constructed from earth-friendly, biodegradable materials
- OmegaFlex Groove system and segmented Caterpillar Crash Pad provide flexibility and cushioning
- Moisture-wicking Element Mesh uppers
- Asymmetrical midfoot wraps and synthetic overlays that provide a secure, stable fit
- Profile sock liners - made from BioMoGo™
- Traction-enhancing, ultra durable HPR Plus outsoles made from High Abrasion-Resistant Rubber
- Weight: Approx. 335 grams
Brooks do one thing and one thing only: create the best running gear in the world. And free from the distraction of other sports, this allows them to innovate and refine with solely the runner in mind.
Backed by in-depth biomechanical research, Brooks strive to advance fit, feel, ride, style and performance with each new product.
You might not notice every precisely turned tuned groove on the sole of your show or the high-tech weave that makes your jacket so breathable. But it’s that attention to detail, those hundreds of little things that make Brooks gear every bit as exceptional as you.
Whatever you’re doing, wherever you are, when you run you break free of things that hold you back. And no matter your speed, style or where you start, you end up in a happier place. That happy place is Brooks’ North Star, and it guides everything they do to inspire you and be active.
You may also like....