The Brooks Glycerin®10 looks absolutely fantastic and even tops its forerunner. The name printed along the side is eye-catching. But the Glycerin 10 is not only a looker. This shoe is in demand with beginners and hardcore runners alike. Medium heavy to heavy runners can rely on its features when they are training. The adaptive cushioning system as well as three different midsole densities promote an even more individual performance. Your brief training run may end up being a little longer - not a problem with the Glycerin though.
- DNA cushioning runs from your heels to your toes, providing a smooth, adaptive layer of comfort that also disperses shock on impact
- BioMoGo™ midsoles that add another level of comfort and are constructed from earth-friendly, biodegradable materials
- OmegaFlex Groove system and segmented Caterpillar Crash Pad provide flexibility and cushioning
- Moisture-wicking Element Mesh uppers
- Asymmetrical midfoot wraps and synthetic overlays that provide a secure, stable fit
- Profile sock liners - made from BioMoGo™
- Traction-enhancing, ultra durable HPR Plus outsoles made from High Abrasion-Resistant Rubber
- Weight: Approx. 335 grams
As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men’s and women’s running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 60 countries worldwide, Brooks are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running longer, farther, faster and happier.