Be one with the run in a flexible shoe that serves up just the right amount of support with a new, lightweight Guide Rail system. Built to keep your body running naturally, this sleek runner fits like an extension of your foot thanks to our newest innovations in 3D printing.
- Lightweight Guide Rails encourage the body's preferred motion path
- No-sew overlays with 3D Fit Print give
- BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptive cushioning
- Rounded heel for better alignment, minimizing stress on joints and smoother strides
- Omega Flex Grooves optimize flexibility
- Shoe Category:
- Lightweight support
- Ideal Use:
- road Running
- Approx. 249 grams
- The sustainable midsole with the unique cushioning effect. The new midsole material MoGo is an ingenious polymer structure that is more durable than EVA, offers a softer, more flexible running experience.
- Omega Flex Grooves:
- This innovation increases midsole flexibility and thus provides a stressfree run in the forefoot. The unique shape of the Omega Flex Groove permits dynamic runs without compromising cushioning. The elements are supportive in static and flexible and propelling in dynamic condition.
Brooks do one thing and one thing only: create the best running gear in the world. And free from the distraction of other sports, this allows them to innovate and refine with solely the runner in mind.
Backed by in-depth biomechanical research, Brooks strive to advance fit, feel, ride, style and performance with each new product.
You might not notice every precisely turned tuned groove on the sole of your show or the high-tech weave that makes your jacket so breathable. But it’s that attention to detail, those hundreds of little things that make Brooks gear every bit as exceptional as you.
Whatever you’re doing, wherever you are, when you run you break free of things that hold you back. And no matter your speed, style or where you start, you end up in a happier place. That happy place is Brooks’ North Star, and it guides everything they do to inspire you and be active.
You may also like....