This product is not available
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Trail running and racing
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Breathable engineered mesh
- Midsole: DNA Flash nitrogen infused EVA foam blend
- Outsole: TrailTack Rubber with raised tread
- Cushioning: Ultralight and responsive
- Ballistic Rock Shield between the midsole and outsole helps disperse impact
- Sticky grip on uphills, downhills and on wet surfaces
- Excellent energy return
- Heel drop: 6mm
- Weight: 264g
If you love to go fast and far on the trails, the Catamount trail running shoes from Brooks are your perfect partner.
The DNA Flash foam midsole is nitrogen infused for an optimal combination of energy return and light weight that adapts to your unique stride and allows you to run faster. An updated Ballistic Rock Shield is placed between the midsole and outsole to help disperse the impact of stepping on a sharp object, meaning you can keep your focus on the trail ahead without worrying that a rock or root will ruin your run. A raised tread pattern and Brooks' unique TrailTack rubber make it easier to grip the ground when travelling uphill or downhill, especially when wet.
Lightweight and responsive, these shoes are made for epic adventures.
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Marathon, Trail Running
Let us know you agree to cookies