Brooks Mens Catamount Shoes
This product is not available
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
If you love to go fast and far on the trails, the Catamount trail running shoes from Brooks are your perfect partner.
The DNA Flash foam midsole is nitrogen infused for an optimal combination of energy return and light weight that adapts to your unique stride and allows you to run faster. An updated Ballistic Rock Shield is placed between the midsole and outsole to help disperse the impact of stepping on a sharp object, meaning you can keep your focus on the trail ahead without worrying that a rock or root will ruin your run. A raised tread pattern and Brooks' unique TrailTack rubber make it easier to grip the ground when travelling uphill or downhill, especially when wet.
Lightweight and responsive, these shoes are made for epic adventures.
- Ideal use: Trail running and racing
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Breathable engineered mesh
- Midsole: DNA Flash nitrogen infused EVA foam blend
- Outsole: TrailTack Rubber with raised tread
- Cushioning: Ultralight and responsive
- Ballistic Rock Shield between the midsole and outsole helps disperse impact
- Sticky grip on uphills, downhills and on wet surfaces
- Excellent energy return
- Heel drop: 6mm
- Weight: 264g
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Marathon, Trail Running
User Reviews (8)
More about this brand
You might not notice every precisely turned tuned groove on the sole of your show or the high-tech weave that makes your jacket so breathable. But it’s that attention to detail, those hundreds of little things that make Brooks gear every bit as exceptional as you.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.