A shoe we already love is about to get even better. The Ghost 10 is geared for a supersmooth ride, with a soft, comfy feel and new midsole construction and crash pad outsolethat adapts to each runner’s stride.
Runners World have graced this shoe with their Editor’s Choice award and it's not the first time. This is the Ghosts Sixth time winning and it is easy to see why with its "versatility and winning formula". They quote "The Ghost is such a pleasant ride. It’s the standard that other shoes have to live up to. Smooth is the best description."
- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running
- For runners who want soft comfort, the Ghost 10 gets everything right for a smooth run—it dampens impact, aligns with your body’s gait, and surrounds your foot with a plush and adaptable fit
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Plush Transition Zone and Heel Segmented Crash Pad promote soft and smooth transitions
- Omega Flex Grooves optimize flexibility
- Engineered Air Mesh provides lightweight structure or stretch where needed and maximum ventilation
Brooks do one thing and one thing only: create the best running gear in the world. And free from the distraction of other sports, this allows them to innovate and refine with solely the runner in mind.
Backed by in-depth biomechanical research, Brooks strive to advance fit, feel, ride, style and performance with each new product.
You might not notice every precisely turned tuned groove on the sole of your show or the high-tech weave that makes your jacket so breathable. But it’s that attention to detail, those hundreds of little things that make Brooks gear every bit as exceptional as you.
Whatever you’re doing, wherever you are, when you run you break free of things that hold you back. And no matter your speed, style or where you start, you end up in a happier place. That happy place is Brooks’ North Star, and it guides everything they do to inspire you and be active.
You may also like....