The ultimate soft ride gets even softer in the NEW Glycerin 16. Featuring our brand new DNA LOFT cushioning technology – a finely calibrated mix of Brooks DNA foam, air and rubber to give you Brooks softest ride yet, engineered to provide a softer feeling underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability. The IDEAL Pressure Zones evenly disperse impact throughout the gait cycle, allowing for a super smooth transition from heel to toe-off. And the new engineered mesh upper and stretchy 3D Fit Print technology gives you a streamlined and plush fit with maximum comfort and ventilation. What are you waiting for? Pick up a pair of the Glycerin 16 and float away.
- Ideal use: Road running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Super-Soft Cushioning: The DNA LOFT cushioning provides a soft, luxurious feeling underfoot without losing responsiveness or durability, while the Ortholite® sockliner provides premium step-in comfort.
- Plush Transitions: The DNA LOFT transition zone makes every move from heel-to-toe feel incredibly soft and smooth.
- Plush Fit: The plush feel of an internal stretch bootie surrounds your foot and moves and expands with your stride. The engineered mesh upper and 3D Fit Print technology only enhance the fit.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.