What do you get when you combine the speed of a racing flat with the cushion and durability of a trainer? The springy, light Launch 6. Happy miles to you. BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning and rebounding rubber create a springy feel underfoot. The Midfoot Transition Zone is shaped to go from heel to toe quickly and the one-piece mesh upper / internal bootie are so light and breezy, they feel like they're not even there.
- Gait type: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running
- Updated midsole with additional foam under the forefoot offers a longer-lasting energizing run experience
- MIDSOLE DROP: 10mm
- WEIGHT: 9oz / 255.1g
- ARCH: Medium, High
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.