Nine rounds of development. Seven rounds of wear tests. Thousands of runner trials. Every feature is designed to give the most energy return of leading performance running shoes.
Sometimes, to build the best, you have to go back to the drawing board. Brooks set out to create a feeling so energising, it’s every bit as transformative as your run itself. Two and a half years of development, an unprecedented seven rounds of wear testing and feedback from thousands of runners helped to create the Brooks Levitate.
DNA AMP was created, in partnership with chemistry giant BASF, to be the perfect blend of Brooks' legendary cushion and incredible energy return. Using a polyurethane foam, wrapped in a TPU skin, it captures the energy created by each foot strike and gives it no place to go but up - straight back to you.
- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running
- Energised cushioning with DNA AMP midsole technology to return energy to the foot
- Flexible arrow-point pattern on the outsole for quick transitions from heel to toe
- Intuitive fit knit upper
- Super springy feel
- Ideal for long runs
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.