- Shoe category: Stability
- Ideal use: Road running
- BIOMOGO DNA adaptive midsole creates dynamic cushioning the accounts for a runner's unique stride, weight and speed.
- DIAGONAL ROLLBAR is engineered to provide support and create a smoother transition from midstance to propulsion.
- MIDFOOT TRANSITION ZONE is shaped to go from heel to toe off quickly.
- REFLECTIVE SADDLE wraps around your midfoot for a secure fit.
- ARCH: FLAT, MEDIUM
- BODY BUILD: SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE
- PLATFORM: UNIVERSAL PLATFORM
- MIDSOLE LAYOUT: BIOMOGO DNA LAYOUT
- CONSTRUCTION TYPE: STROBEL
- WATER RESISTANT: NO
- WATERPROOF: NO
- SURFACE: ROAD/TRACK
- WEIGHT (G): 230G
- MIDSOLE DROP (MM): 10MM
Brooks do one thing and one thing only: create the best running gear in the world. And free from the distraction of other sports, this allows them to innovate and refine with solely the runner in mind.
Backed by in-depth biomechanical research, Brooks strive to advance fit, feel, ride, style and performance with each new product.
You might not notice every precisely turned tuned groove on the sole of your show or the high-tech weave that makes your jacket so breathable. But it’s that attention to detail, those hundreds of little things that make Brooks gear every bit as exceptional as you.
Whatever you’re doing, wherever you are, when you run you break free of things that hold you back. And no matter your speed, style or where you start, you end up in a happier place. That happy place is Brooks’ North Star, and it guides everything they do to inspire you and be active.
You may also like....