Offering super soft cushioning and plush comfort, the Transcend 5 features Guide Rails technology, an advanced support system that provides holistic support from feet to hips.
- Shoe category: Stability
- Ideal use: Road running
- Super DNA Midsole - provides 25% more cushioning than any other Brooks shoe, and adapts to your step and stride
- Ideal Pressure Zones - zones disperse impact and, minimise stress on joints, improving how the entire foot works while running
- 3D Fit Print - upper enhances fit with lightweight, seamless feel
- Updated Guide Rail Support - updated Guide Rails provide holistic support to curb excessive motion while allowing you to run naturally
- External Heel Counter - strong and lightweight, it cradles the heel while reducing excess heel rotation
Brooks do one thing and one thing only: create the best running gear in the world. And free from the distraction of other sports, this allows them to innovate and refine with solely the runner in mind.
Backed by in-depth biomechanical research, Brooks strive to advance fit, feel, ride, style and performance with each new product.
You might not notice every precisely turned tuned groove on the sole of your show or the high-tech weave that makes your jacket so breathable. But it’s that attention to detail, those hundreds of little things that make Brooks gear every bit as exceptional as you.
Whatever you’re doing, wherever you are, when you run you break free of things that hold you back. And no matter your speed, style or where you start, you end up in a happier place. That happy place is Brooks’ North Star, and it guides everything they do to inspire you and be active.
You may also like....