- Anatomical Brooks DNA provides adaptive cushioning
- Full-length energy-returning BioMoGo midsole
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar for reliable control
- Heel Segmented Crash Pad for smooth landings
- Moisture-management upper keep your feet more comfortable
- Great for road running
- Ideal for Flat Arches
- Midsole Drop 12mm
- Approx. Weight: 337g
Brooks do one thing and one thing only: create the best running gear in the world. And free from the distraction of other sports, this allows them to innovate and refine with solely the runner in mind.
Backed by in-depth biomechanical research, Brooks strive to advance fit, feel, ride, style and performance with each new product.
You might not notice every precisely turned tuned groove on the sole of your show or the high-tech weave that makes your jacket so breathable. But it’s that attention to detail, those hundreds of little things that make Brooks gear every bit as exceptional as you.
Whatever you’re doing, wherever you are, when you run you break free of things that hold you back. And no matter your speed, style or where you start, you end up in a happier place. That happy place is Brooks’ North Star, and it guides everything they do to inspire you and be active.
You may also like....