The Brooks Addiction 9 Women's shoe maintains its comfortable and secure fit, ensuring an optimum level of control. The shoe features a full length BioMoGo midsole for added cushioning. The large contact area ensures top guidance and high stability. Insoles fit perfectly in this model.
- Engineered MC-Pod configuration: Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position throughout gait cycle, offering maximum stability and flexibility
- Forefoot HydroFlow®: Forefoot-specific viscous fluid unit enhances cushioning under the ball of the foot, while improving flexibility
- Full-length Bio MoGo midsole: Environmentally friendly midsole compound provides a soft, cushy, feel that lasts without sacrificing stability
- HPR Plus outsole: High-density carbon rubber for increased traction and outsole durability
- Internal Support Saddle: Supports the midfoot to improve fit
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB): Full length dual density post controls overpronation
- Rearfoot HydroFlow® ST: Enhances midsole cushioning providing additional comfort
- Weight: Approx. 362g
Brooks do one thing and one thing only: create the best running gear in the world. And free from the distraction of other sports, this allows them to innovate and refine with solely the runner in mind.
Backed by in-depth biomechanical research, Brooks strive to advance fit, feel, ride, style and performance with each new product.
You might not notice every precisely turned tuned groove on the sole of your show or the high-tech weave that makes your jacket so breathable. But it’s that attention to detail, those hundreds of little things that make Brooks gear every bit as exceptional as you.
Whatever you’re doing, wherever you are, when you run you break free of things that hold you back. And no matter your speed, style or where you start, you end up in a happier place. That happy place is Brooks’ North Star, and it guides everything they do to inspire you and be active.