The Brooks Addiction 9 Women's shoe maintains its comfortable and secure fit, ensuring an optimum level of control. The shoe features a full length BioMoGo midsole for added cushioning. The large contact area ensures top guidance and high stability. Insoles fit perfectly in this model.
- Engineered MC-Pod configuration: Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position throughout gait cycle, offering maximum stability and flexibility
- Forefoot HydroFlow®: Forefoot-specific viscous fluid unit enhances cushioning under the ball of the foot, while improving flexibility
- Full-length Bio MoGo midsole: Environmentally friendly midsole compound provides a soft, cushy, feel that lasts without sacrificing stability
- HPR Plus outsole: High-density carbon rubber for increased traction and outsole durability
- Internal Support Saddle: Supports the midfoot to improve fit
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB): Full length dual density post controls overpronation
- Rearfoot HydroFlow® ST: Enhances midsole cushioning providing additional comfort
- Weight: Approx. 362g
As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men’s and women’s running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 60 countries worldwide, Brooks are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running longer, farther, faster and happier.