The Women's Adrenaline GTS 15 D running shoe takes support, cushion and balance, and wraps them in a stylish, high-performance package. Treat yourself to the adaptive cushioning of the BioMoGo DNA midsole that responds to your run and the full-length segmented crash pad that gives you ultra-smooth heel-to-toe transition. The Extended Diagonal Rollbar provides reassuring stability while moisture-managing materials in the upper keep you cooler and dryer when you're on the run.
- BIOMOGO - BioMoGo is the first fully bio-degradable midsole.
- DNA - Up to this moment in time, all the shock absorption systems to be found in modern sports shoes have been designed for totally average runners of medium height. Taller and faster runners hence had to make do with shoes that were too soft for them, while smaller and slower runners find them much too hard. And that despite the fact that absolutely average runners are few and far between. Most runners for this reason rely on shoes whose shock absorption does not really answer their needs. With BROOKS DNA, the high performance running brand has now finally developed a shock absorber system that adjusts to the requirements of all runners.
- Shoe Category - Stability
- Ideal Use - Road Running
- Weight - Approx. 261 grams
- BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptive cushioning for every step of your run
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) for added control
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad delivers smooth transitions
- Moisture-management mesh upper helps feet stay cool and dry
As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men’s and women’s running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 60 countries worldwide, Brooks are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running longer, farther, faster and happier.