Over hill, over dale, when you hit the dusty trail, hit it in the new Brooks Cascadia 10 Women's trail-running shoe. Built with a 4-point pivot posting system that provides increased flexibility and adaptability on tricky terrain, and a ballistic rock shield which sounds awesome and is awesome when it comes to protecting your foot from trail hazards. The full-length, segmented crash pad allows for ideal ground contact from foot-strike to toe-off and the adaptive BioMoGo DNA midsole gives you custom cushioning. Conformable saddle construction in the upper, plus moisture management fabric and hydrophobic foam all come together to create a rugged, comfortable, lightweight trail running super-shoe.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptive cushioning
- Heel and forefoot pivot posts give you ultimate control
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad allows smooth transitions
- Forefoot ballistic rock shield adds extra protection
- Moisture-management mesh upper lets your feet breathe
- Shoe Category:
- Trail Running
- Approx. 272 grams
- With Brooks DNA, the high performance running brand has now finally developed a shock absorber system that adjusts to the requirements of all runners.
- BioMoGo, the first fully bio-degradable midsole, sticks to the promise of the 'Brooks Runs Green' promise.
Brooks do one thing and one thing only: create the best running gear in the world. And free from the distraction of other sports, this allows them to innovate and refine with solely the runner in mind.
Backed by in-depth biomechanical research, Brooks strive to advance fit, feel, ride, style and performance with each new product.
You might not notice every precisely turned tuned groove on the sole of your show or the high-tech weave that makes your jacket so breathable. But it’s that attention to detail, those hundreds of little things that make Brooks gear every bit as exceptional as you.
Whatever you’re doing, wherever you are, when you run you break free of things that hold you back. And no matter your speed, style or where you start, you end up in a happier place. That happy place is Brooks’ North Star, and it guides everything they do to inspire you and be active.