- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Trail running
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Improved Pivot Post system connects to create a stabilising suspension system, including a 5th pivot near 1st metatarsal for improved flex and toe-off
- Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Ballistic Rock Shield protects against potential surface hazards
- Rugged outsole improves midfoot traction on wet surfaces and tricky terrain
- Mesh upper manages moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.