The Womens Drift Shell running jacket offers ultimate peace of mind; DRILAYERÂ® SuperSeal four-way stretch fabric is totally windproof, waterproof and breathable, so your runs stay enjoyable even when the weather gets rough. Critically-taped seams provide extra protection, whilst water-resistant pockets and a full zipper with a chin guard and draft flap add to the security; thereâ€™s even a notched zipper pull to hold your headphone cord in place while you run. Step out with style and confidence.
- DRILAYERÂ® SuperSeal, fully-breathable, critically-taped
- Highly water-resistant and wind-resistant protection
- Four-way stretch fabric
- Full-zip with chin guard and draft flap
- Media port zipper pull
- Water-resistant zip chest pocket
- Water-resistant zip hand pockets with inner security pocket and media port on right side
- Soft, stretch cuffs
- Front and back retro-reflectivity
- Body: DriLayerÂ® SuperSeal, 80% polyester, 20% laminated TPU
- DRILAYERÂ® SuperSeal
- This technology by Brooks takes waterproof and windproof to another level. Garments made from this fabric will protect you from any storm.
Brooks do one thing and one thing only: create the best running gear in the world. And free from the distraction of other sports, this allows them to innovate and refine with solely the runner in mind.
Backed by in-depth biomechanical research, Brooks strive to advance fit, feel, ride, style and performance with each new product.
You might not notice every precisely turned tuned groove on the sole of your show or the high-tech weave that makes your jacket so breathable. But it’s that attention to detail, those hundreds of little things that make Brooks gear every bit as exceptional as you.
Whatever you’re doing, wherever you are, when you run you break free of things that hold you back. And no matter your speed, style or where you start, you end up in a happier place. That happy place is Brooks’ North Star, and it guides everything they do to inspire you and be active.